When: August 14th + 15th 24th from 10 am-6 pm EST
Where: 6 Lexington Ave. Gloucester, MA 01930
Investment: including materials: 444.00
(Materials cost 95.00--includes several bound books)
Join Grace Harrington Murdoch, Polarity educator for a weekend introduction to Polarity therapy. This work can be woven into any of your current practices as a Reiki practitioner, or bodyworker to enhance healing and balance for your clients.
Polarity Therapy is a dynamic and powerful healing art that helps to balance the subtle energies of the body so that the body can return to its natural state of wholeness, peace, and neutrality.
Polarity therapy works through gentle and subtle contacts to reflex points on the body, allowing stuck energy to flow again. It also works on the nervous system to balance it.
It is a whole system of healing, including energy work, health building yoga postures, energetic food awareness, and more.
Polarity therapy changed my life and has changed the lives of many of my clients. It helped me recover from asthma & chronic allergies, just to name just a couple of personal benefits. Increased sense of peace, clarity, focus, pain relief and other positive benefits have been noted by my clients.
In this 16-hour weekend class, you will learn:
- The Theory of Polarity Therapy and how it works
- How to create balance in the human body through specific bodywork
- How to perform a basic Polarity session
- How to use health building Polarity yoga postures to increase your vitality and that of your clients
- How to choose energetic foods that will increase your vitality as well
- How to create a safe, trusting, and clear atmosphere for bodywork
- How to become a professional Polarity practitioner
- This class is great for anybody who is studying alternative healing and wants to enhance their awareness and knowledge of energy work.
This class does not certify you to call yourself a Polarity practitioner. However, you will learn what it takes to become one. This class is an introduction to 155-hour program as an Energy Principles Practitioner.
Class is limited to 6 people in person and are also open to online students as well. We’ll be following the CDC guidelines for alternative health spaces.
We will be taking precautions to keep everyone safe until more people are vaccinated as well.
Have questions? Email us at : [email protected]